Below is a list of the best books I have read (and suggest you do, too). The topics include real estate, real estate investment, property management, and a few about “money.”
- Rich Dad Poor Dad: What The Rich Teach Their Kids About Money That the Poor and Middle Class Do Not!
- The ABCs of Real Estate Investing: The Secrets of Finding Hidden Profits Most Investors Miss (Rich Dad Advisors)
- Landlording: A Handymanual for Scrupulous Landlords and Landladies Who Do It Themselves
- Rich Dad’s Advisors: The Advanced Guide to Real Estate Investing: How to Identify the Hottest Markets and Secure the Best Deals
- Jim Cramer’s Real Money: Sane Investing in an Insane World
- Work Less, Live More: The Way to Semi-Retirement
- The Real Estate Investor’s Guide to Financing: Insider Advice for Making the Most Money on Every Deal
- Nudge: Improving Decisions About Health, Wealth, and Happiness
- Become a Private Lender: How to Earn 6% Interest in any Market!
- The Essays of Warren Buffett: Lessons for Corporate America, Third Edition